Self Storage Melbourne
If you are looking for a place to store office equipment or home furniture, whether for the short or long term, Fragile Storage Melbourne has the perfect options available for you. Our self storage facilities are among the most convenient when it comes to easy access, and one of the most affordable—thanks to our price beat guarantee of 5%. For premium quality service, you really can’t find a better deal.
There are three basic options available, all of which are easily accessible and constantly monitored to ensure the safety and security of all your valued possessions. Depending on your specific needs, you can choose from our modular warehouse, mobile, and container facilities.
Modular Warehouse Facilities
Our modular units are lockable and secure, providing renters peace of mind as they entrust their valuable possessions into the safety and security of our public self storage facilities. Whether it’s antique furniture you have inherited from your grandparents, extra office supplies and equipment, or collectibles like a vintage English phone booth, our modular units are more than capable of safely housing your stuff at reasonable rates. Renters will have access to their unit any time, 24/7.
To get a great rate for removalist services in Melbourne contact our Melbourne office at fragileremovals.com.au/melbourne.
To facilitate our clients’ needs even further, we also offer mobile units for added convenience. If transporting your possessions to and from the facility takes up too much of your busy schedule, why not just let the unit come to you? Yes, that’s right! Let our premium units come directly to your doorstep, or at least your driveway. If you are not looking to store your stuff on a long-term basis or if you are searching for a more convenient and less time-consuming way to store some of your belongings for a limited period, then mobile facilities are the best way to go.
Our mobile units are well-maintained and secure. Here’s how it works. Once a deal has been reached and all the paperwork is done, we will send a mobile unit to your home or place of business and give you time to load all the things you wish to store. After which, the unit will stay safely in our facilities until you are ready to have it moved to your new location, where you will have 48 hours to unload all your belongings. It’s convenient and stress-free.
The third option is the container. Located in key positions near the Melbourne city centre, our containers are secure and highly accessible any time of day, any day of the week. Fragile Storage Melbourne provide the most secure and efficient container solution for storing your belongings and keeping them safe – and a great cheaper option. In our commitment to provide the best quality service possible, our facilities are equipped with a comprehensive security system to guard all units, thus ensuring the safety and integrity of all our clients’ precious possessions.
Avoid The Pitfalls Of Choosing The Wrong Company
Many people think that by going with a storage company that offers the cheapest quote, they are getting the best deal. But there is a reason why you should not base your decision solely on the low price of a service.
Avoid the following common pitfalls that come with choosing the wrong company to store your valuable belongings.
• Your valuable items can get damaged. This is what can often happen with the old method of storing your belongings. You get a removal company to pick up the items from your home or office and transport them to a warehouse for safekeeping. During transit, fragile items may break and big furniture may be dented and scratched as a result of improper packing or stacking.
• You lose high-value items. Due to poor security or easy access at the facility, things can go “missing”.
• You can’t get an insurance claim. Now, are you sure that the company has insurance? It’s important that the company you hire is insured, so that when items are damaged or lost, you can file a claim.
• You don’t get enough space. It may be a miscalculation on the volume of your belongings, but this can result in moving delays. It is best to let the estimator visit your home to give a more reliable quote and assessment of your needs.
• You find it difficult to access your stuff. Certain companies keep your belongings in containers which are stacked on top of each other. So, it will take a considerable amount of time and quite often an additional fee in order for you to get something you need from your container. Also certain facilities may not provide 24 hour access, which means you could be waiting around for the facility to open while you need something urgently.
• You are charged more than what is quoted. Be sure to read the fine print of the services being offered to you. So, you don’t end up paying more than what you’re willing to pay.
What To Look For In A Self Storage Company
You don’t have to put up with the above inconveniences. Knowing what you should look for in a good trustworthy company can spare you a lot of headache.
Self-storing your possessions is now the better solution for your home and office belongings whether for a short or long period of time. It is ideal when you’re moving house or just decluttering. With this method, you are provided with a unit for a fee. You fill it up with your stuff and lock it up.
When looking for a provider of this self storage melbourne service, here are the helpful features that you need to consider:
• Accessibility. Most warehouse facilities allow renters to access their unit 24/7, so it would be easy to get whatever stuff you need any time.
• Convenient location. The facility should be strategically located within your area. This is a must if you need to add or take certain items from the unit every now and then.
• Ample space. People have different volumes of items to store. A good facility offers a variety of storing unit sizes that can accommodate all the items you have.
• Security. The place must have proper security monitoring whether through video surveillance, guards-on-duty or alarms.
• Insurance. Most companies offer insurance of your items for a fee. It is a good idea to take up this option to cover for unexpected events occurring.
• Affordability. The location, unit size and length of access affect the price that will be charged to you. Check the rates of different companies offering the same service to know which one offers the most affordable price.
Why Choose Fragile?
At Fragile Storage, are proud to say that we offer the most reliable and affordable public self storage service in Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also offer flexible solutions to cater to the individual needs of our clients.
We are your trusted, professional provider
As a trusted provider for more than 15 years, we know what our customers need and strive to provide the best quality service in this field of business. Our long term membership with AFRA, the Australian Furniture Removers Association, is proof that we adhere to the strict codes of conduct and industry standards that the removal business requires.
Our personnel are very professional in dealing with our clients. We pride ourselves on our high level of integrity and trustworthiness, so your belongings are safe with us. To further provide a quality service, we have full insurance so you can have peace of mind while we look after your valuables.
We offer client-friendly service options
The facilities at Fragile are conveniently located and operational 24/7; therefore, quick access any time is not a problem. With a comprehensive security system in place, you can rest assured that your valuables are kept safe.
Our modular warehouse and container units are sufficient in quantity and size to cater to the varying space requirement of our clients. These are ideal for both short term and long term use.
For clients who simply need a quick and practical solution for a short period of time, we offer our mobile units. You don’t need to go to and from our warehouses saving you lots of time.
We bring the unit to your home or office. You load it up with your stuff and we transport everything to our facility for safekeeping. As soon as you need your stuff, we bring everything to your new place and you have 48 hours to empty the container. How convenient is that!
We provide competitive pricing
With our top quality service, you would think that our prices are in the higher range. But we are happy to say that we offer our clients the lowest prices in the market. With our guarantee to beat our competitor’s price by 5%, you’re sure to get the best deal with us.